Breathable and waterproof MTB riding jacket
4-way stretch, micro ripstop fabric - unrestricted freedom of movement
New User? Register Now
SKU : 4013-08-510
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
Quantum Tech Hoody - the most casual ‘technical’ item of clothing in your wardrobe?
Designed For: Adventure | Gravel | Trail | Casual | Après Race
Features: Part Of Quantum Layering System | Breathable Midlayer | Casual Fit
The Quantum hoody is a welcome addition to your layering system, great for chilly days on or off the bike, or as a super-breathable mid-layer worn under a waterproof shell.The lightweight and highly breathable fleece provides warmth by trapping pockets of air with its grid-like inner face, while still allowing air to pass through the fabric to prevent overheating. A full-length zip further allows you to control the temperature as your activity level changes.
Our relaxed-ride fit, with longer arms and a longer back panel keeps you covered whilst in a riding position and a baffled wrist cuff and inner storm flap reduce heat from escaping. The Quantum Hoody has an adjustable waist and under-the-helmet hood for times when the wind picks up, simply deploy the hood and carry on riding with no fuss - perfect for anyone who sufferers from cold ears. Two zipped hand pockets allow you to stash some cash, keys or a card and the casual heather finish means it looks at home on the bike, in the pits or down the local after.
It’s well known in the outdoor sports world that layering is the ultimate way to stay warm and dry on a bike. Our Quantum Hoody is designed to work in harmony with the Quantum Jacket as an all-season mid/outer later combination.
Choose either a Core or Quantum jersey as your base layer, wear the hoody to retain heat if you need to, then add the outer shell when the heavens open. We’re pretty sure this combination will be ideal for 90% of the riding you do.
All orders being delivered to the UK Mainland are operated by our logistics partners who send using either UPS or UK Mail Standard services.
Items will be despatched from our warehouse on the day they are ordered (within the hours of 8AM and 3PM) and we aim to deliver within 2 working days. However, this might be longer when demand is high ie. Black Friday Sales. Any issues with an order, access to refunds or queries about delivery should be directed to Royal Racing via email at the following address: email@example.com
No returns will be processed without a fully completed returns form - Click Here to download We operate a no hassle 90 days returns policy. If you return an item within 90 days of receipt, we'll refund the full amount you paid for the item.
Please note: The goods must be unused, unwashed and in ‘as sold’ condition, in the original packaging with all original labels attached. You must also provide proof of purchase.
Procedure: All exchanges are processed by way of a refund allowing you to reorder the correct item. We aim to process returns within 10 working days. Follow the steps below to make your return to us easy.
1. Collect+: Head to the link below and fill out the returns form and set up your free return. Collect+ Returns Portal
2. Refund: On receipt of your return (all being in order) we will refund the account on which you made the purchase, this may take up to 7 working days from the date of receipt. Your refund will be processed and applied to the card on which you paid/your Paypal account.
3. Exchange: Please return the items for refund and reorder online. Subject to availability, items will be despatched as per a new order. We will do our upmost to ensure your interface with our brand results in a positive experience.
No returns will be processed without a fully completed returns form - Click Here to download Royal Racing warrants all original products for a period of one year to be free of any defects in workmanship or materials. The warranty does not extend to any damage experienced through crashing, misuse, abuse, negligence, poor fit, modification or alteration or if used other than in the manner intended.
Royal Racing makes no other expressed or implied warranties or guarantees.
Royal Racing shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. If you believe your Royal Racing product has a potential warranty problem:
1. Cease using the product.
2. Return to Royal Racing with a full description of the warranty issue, a description of any incident that resulted in the warranty claim and a copy of your proof of purchase.
3. Items deemed to be covered by the above warranty will be repaired or replaced with an item of comparable size/style and value at our discretion. Goods which we do not consider warranty will be shipped back to you.